Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Lacrosse Star

I have been able to see my  family SO much this month...3 weeks in a row!  After I had been to Boise twice in the first two weeks of June for Hayden's homecoming and Corb's graduation, they came to Park City for Brog's Lacrosse tourney.  Kason and I went and spent a couple days in Park City watching Brogan play Lacrosse and hanging with the fam in Park City.  Brogan is a pretty awesome lacrosse player.
If it looks like Brog's face was painted as a CAT, that's pretty accurate.  Clay thought it would be funny to paint his face up like a cat with eye black, and of course Brog thought it was sweet.  That is what I love about Brogan, he does things his way and doesn't really care what other people might think about it!
  It was so nice to walk right behind our hotel to hiking trails.  We couldn't pass up the opportunity to get on the ski lift.
This boy was a KING in the massive jetted tub.  He had his own personal swimming pool.

No comments: