Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Valentines was full of love... I had to work in the morning, but it was fun to be with the girls for the morning. On Saturdays at work we arrive an hour before the girls wake up. Usually they get up and whoever is cook for the day starts breakfast with a staff. Kristy and I decided it would be fun to have them wake with breakfast on the table. So we made them breakfast and put roses on the table, I placed their valentine on their plate. The girls were So grateful when they came down for breakfast, some of them were on the verge of tears- it was cute! Acts of love are the BEST part of Valentines day!


I got home and Josh had spent the afternoon making these preparations... He is always so thoughtful. I loved how he got flowers at Sam's Club and got ribbon to tie around a vase we had! We went out to eat for the first time on Cupid's Holiday...in the past we have always gotten take outs to avoid all the craziness. If anyone has not tried the orange coconut salmon at Iron Gate Grill in Logan- you are missing out! I am so grateful for Josh and all he does for me. I am blessed to have such an amazing husband who puts up with me at my worst. The best part is I get to spend the rest of FOREVER with him. Thanks for all you do for me Josh...Love you long time! xoxox


2 comments:

Greg and Sarah said...

fun to talk to you too. i miss you like mad! come and visit! look at you getting all crafty on me! XOXO

Ky and Kel said...

So cute! Joshy is such a good hubbie! You still coming this weekend for Kyle's B-Day?