Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sew proud of myself!


Well I finally busted out the sewing machine we got for a wedding present. The gift Josh said I would NEVER use...well it only took me 2 1/2 years, but I sure put it to use this week. I decided I was sick if ruining my jeans when they are about an inch too long for me. Plus it is real annoying in the winter when the bottom of your pants get wet...one of my pet peeves- (One of Josh's too, just ask him about the worm stuck to the bottom of his jeans one Spring day on campus) So my first project for the week... I hemmed some of my pants all by my self! I thought I did a pretty decent job. Thanks to my mother in law Cheryl who refreshed me on threading the sewing machine, it did not take too long. I was so excited to show Josh I had put my machine to good use! Plus I saved 50 bucks, the dry cleaner charges $10 a pair, it just took me about 3 hours!




1 comment:

Ky and Kel said...

Those pants are cute! Where are they from?